“The easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.” Andy Rooney
1. Respect every opponent but fear none.
2. Care more about how you act than how you do.
3. Perfect the small details and big things will happen.
4. Speed, quickness, and hustle make up for many mistakes.
5. Be fast and quick but don’t panic.
6. Hard work brings good luck.
7. Outwork people.
8. Improvement requires evaluation and correction.
1. An act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities.
2.The right or ability to make, or possibility of making, such a selection.
There will be many times when you will have to make choices and those who succeed aren’t the ones who think about doing what’s right, but the ones who simply do what’s right without thinking. It is the choices we make that show who we truly are, far more than our abilities. The truth of the matter is, we always know the right thing to do, the hard part is doing it. Do the right thing!